Friday, July 10, 2009

Man Man, Man tonight @ the Summit


A Little Touch of Man Man in the Night
ink and water color on paper

Talk about a killer live show, let's talk about a killer live show...this five guys in white know how to throw one hell of a live show. There sound is somewhere like a hairy Tom Waits/Beefheartian Surf Philly Soul Doo-Wop group playing ragged, gutbucket R&B complete with war paint, facial hair, and a melodica! Check'em out tonight, tickets are $15 at the Summit. This was my unoffical flyer that I am sure the Benco dude or dudes didn't use...oh well





2 comments:

Schmidt said...

But did they do "Hallelujah"???? I don't think so.

Rockin' poster, dude!

Schmidt said...

I had "Sunrise on the Sufferbus" in college, and I don't know where the hell it went. Can you burn it for me? There's ants in the kitchen, baby. Thought I'd let you know.