Sunday, November 28, 2010

One, two, skip a few, 75

Excuses, Excuses....I gotta million of them, but I have been painting. I have painted a lot of little pieces. I would sketch them out in the morning, ink at night, paint the next morning, again and again. Many of the pieces were and are for J. Gumbos in Gahanna and the new one in Polaris, as well as keeping my hand/eye coordination sharp.
These passed few months have really made me appreciate free time...I rather be with my newly improved healthy wife, my wonderfully eager for experiences son, and our friends, family, and of course, which has always been the case: painting. I much rather make the art,than promote it, catalog it, and blog about it. Anyway the next few posts of kinda like a greatest hits of sorts. I will be posting the smaller pieces as time permits. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: