Monday, March 23, 2009

Gettin' on the Good Foot

Well well well, its been awhile since I've been up on here. In February a wind storm knocked out our interweb for about a week and a half and knocked me out of my routine, but now, a month later, it's spring break and here we are!! I have managed to score me two art shows in the next two months and luckily I can use some of the same pieces if I want, but I don't really want...so lots of painting for me!! Hooray!
Here is the one piece I finished in February. John Cale and Terry Riley, or perhaps my brother-in-law, Ryan and Terry Riley (Ryan says he remembers those Terry Riley days well). Anyway this is inspired by their collaborative album Church of Anthrax. This bad boy is one of my submissions for the Agora show and will appearing in April's gallery-hop.


Church of Anthrax
2.2009
ink, acrylic, and found objects on found dresser sides

No comments: